You can listen and download the mp3 audio interview on the Naxos Venetia page or to listen from this site, click on the link below. To download the clip, right-click (Ctrl-click on a Mac) and choose Save Link As...mp3 audio interview (4Mb)
The interview reveals many interesting things including…
- How long he has been working on audio books
- Listening to radio plays as a child
- Challenge of creating a world, characters, where the voices might come from
- What he thinks of Georgette Heyer and her writing, the comedy in the writing
- What he reads, how his reading is affected by his job and the authors he prefers to read
- Strike Back – there is the possibility for another series
- He still hopes to create the Richard III drama, and it’s picking up interest now.
To listen to clips from Venetia, visit the Audiobook Extracts page.